About Me

My photo
They say I'm fourteen and I have got swag. Klang, Selangor is my place. And yes, this is ze third blog I guess. This is where I write abt my hilarious days and it's gonna bored but I don't give a damn. But please dnt ever judge me by reading this only k, xx
  

February 26, 2011

From ALC College to One Utama to Giant Damansara and finally home. Hectic day but at least I got my BR! :) mhm well I am bored. Everyone is enjoying Saturday night. Adik pun hyper macam orang mabuk lagi. AZ lepak. Anne baby tak online :/ mhm #sadcase kan? Well luckily Zaid is here and we are crapping abt driving each other to school, haha. Okay, i should just take a long shower and watch tv later on! Toodles, xx

And you shld buy Seventeen Magazine this month! Ili Nadhrah's in it and I swear she looks awesome :D hihi kbai.