About Me

My photo
They say I'm fourteen and I have got swag. Klang, Selangor is my place. And yes, this is ze third blog I guess. This is where I write abt my hilarious days and it's gonna bored but I don't give a damn. But please dnt ever judge me by reading this only k, xx
  

February 25, 2011

You make me fall for you.


HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EVERYONE.
the last time I update was a month ago? haha sorry folks. So I'm supposed to be at schl now but I'm still tired due to the cross country yesterday. Dnt ever ask me what number I got. Haha I swear its abit heart breaking when all the form 1's could actly run faster than me. I actly regret tho for being too fast on Tuesday but on the real day, pancit habis. But nah, I shld just put tht aside. Its not a big deal or smthng. At least I tried :) And to you boy, you shld just stop hoping cause I couldnt love you more than a bestfriend. Not that I didnt try okay, I did. Bak kata pepatah Melayu, cinta bertepuk sebelah tangan. Haha okay, merepek dah. But I'm sorry okay, I have got my own choice already. AND YES TO THE OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN WONDERING WHT HAPPEN TO MY RELATIONSHIP BEFORE, the thing has ended. Or in the other words, forever is over. I have literally moved on. You could say I'm a heartless beetch or whatever you want but nothing is gonna changed. I knw he did everything just to get me back but I'm tired of the game. I have got my own right to choose whatever I want. And im happy w my life now. and you need to understand tht whtever we had for the last 1 year is just a piece of memories, nothing more than that. So long, goodbye.