About Me

My photo
They say I'm fourteen and I have got swag. Klang, Selangor is my place. And yes, this is ze third blog I guess. This is where I write abt my hilarious days and it's gonna bored but I don't give a damn. But please dnt ever judge me by reading this only k, xx
  

January 7, 2011


HI everyone. Sorry I have abandon the blog. Busy taking care of the small boys. Nothing much to write anyways. So yeah, my first week of school was quite fun. Its just that I dislike the place where I'm supposed to sit cause it's so hot. SHO HOT CAN DIE YKNOW. And i'm the class assistant, first time ever k, haha. YES IM ABIT PROUD RN, shaddap. My birthday is around the corner! Which is two months more, haha. Soon apa. k since im so bored right now, im just gonna post this year's wishlist okay X)

# AZ! :p
# JUSTIN BIEBER'S TICKETS PLUS THE BACKSTAGE PASSES! OMG ITS A MUST.
# EOS 550D, or a D3100 would be perfect.
# X5 or a Blackberry please! I AM BORED WITH THE CURRENT ONE.
# The 4th gen of iPod Touch. its not a must. m just being a spoil brat :p
# guitar. white one.
# Vans!
# Watch! A MUST.

Well thats it for now. And i swear I would be the happiest girl alive if there would be a suprise party. aa k, no one would ever be willing to do that fr me. And cn you see the photo up there? Thts how my hair would be when I'm back in Malaysia in a couple of years more :P cehh haha. Thats it, I'm so bored. Night loves! xx