About Me

My photo
They say I'm fourteen and I have got swag. Klang, Selangor is my place. And yes, this is ze third blog I guess. This is where I write abt my hilarious days and it's gonna bored but I don't give a damn. But please dnt ever judge me by reading this only k, xx
  

April 30, 2011

I miss you alot boy.

things are different lately, my life changed alot since the day he left. Yes he left. Since then, life was so complicated. So much challenges from Allah. I swear there wasn't even a day I go through without crying. Tears were rolling on my cheeks every single day. In classes, in my own room, and even when im eating. things get worse whenever im alone. But on the bright side, i get to know who are my real friends. Well during those hard times, most of them are missing but new ones show up. The ones who I thought who i can rely on, hope on are the ones who went missing, most of them are my bestfriends. I'm not gonna mention it here cause you know who you are.

But insyaAllah, with the power of Allah, i can fight this! So long bloggers, xx