About Me

My photo
They say I'm fourteen and I have got swag. Klang, Selangor is my place. And yes, this is ze third blog I guess. This is where I write abt my hilarious days and it's gonna bored but I don't give a damn. But please dnt ever judge me by reading this only k, xx
  

July 6, 2011

PERDANA JUARA

I am supposed to be sleeping right now but I can't cause I am sick like a cow :( moo~ Anyways, today was Sports Day! Over all it was fun, lost in acara lari dalam guni tho. That is for sukan rakyat, shut up. At least I had fun. Was awake by 4.25 am! see how semangat I am hahaha. Arrived there, rush up to ze library to get a better view for the pertandingan kawad. They are seriously awesome ok. They are all tanned right now but I think it was worth it. Wasn't really paying 100% attention on it cause you-know-who-it-is was sitting right next to the other rack... okay wtv. And the next thing I remembered I serang canteen cause I was freaking hungry but there was no food ok :'( Then after that I was all over the place, with different people each time I walked around. I iz cool liddat. And and and the next thing I knw I was at the racing point fr acara lari dalam guni. Racing point eh? Whatever la. I was freaking slow ok, tak tahu either I should jump or run in it haha. I think everyone's camera has my photos ): Macam Teletubbies.. Then I was the photographer for PKBM which stands for Persatuan Kadet Bersatu Malaysia. They actually made my day ok, by saying HI as if I'm a actress or senang cerita amoi cina. Haha or a Flight Attendant! Awan Fatin. Rasa #glamz kejap :b Ah there are so many things to be typed over here but I am so lazy. Bukannya ada orang baca pun right? Cakap sorang ni sebernanya. But anyways, *drumrolls* PERDANA WON NUMBER 3 BABY! We dropped from number one but at least we are in top three and we did our best (; PERDANA MEMBARA PERDANA JUARA~

Loads of love, Fatin xx