About Me

My photo
They say I'm fourteen and I have got swag. Klang, Selangor is my place. And yes, this is ze third blog I guess. This is where I write abt my hilarious days and it's gonna bored but I don't give a damn. But please dnt ever judge me by reading this only k, xx
  

July 10, 2011

So today was ze Convent's Canteen Day. Um to be honest it was okay... the foods are expensive and its not that good. Omg i'm gonna get in jail after they read this. Sorry you gaiz, just being honest :( There were tons of people, especially guys. Well you knw, to flirt with the chicks and all. So I was hanging out most of the time w Fadhleen, Azeem, Syazlin, Abert, Shereen, Adriana, Farissa and tenene. Banyak gila, malas nak type, sorry :( And I got my hair sprayed so right now I am having a purple streak on my hair. Hoyeah, be jelly! And even a butterly tattoo. So yes, I wasted my money on those things and drinks. I ate once only... Walked around, approached ppl back, hugged them and such. It was a wonderful thing to do. Wanna know who's the best hugger? Yatt! She freaking squeezed me ok hahaha. Naw at the end everything went smooth, nothing to be complained about cause at least I had fun meeting new people.

So I am texting my boy right now while arguing with Fadhleen on Twitter. She tweeted this, Tak suka kawan dgn . Semua nak tegur dia apa semua and im standing beside her mcm tunggul -.-
She said that just because people said hi to me ): Kesian i hahaha. Naw, whatever it is, you're my favourite bitch.

And readers, is it possible for me to sent letters to my boy every week through mail? yes I meant the one that goes thrght the post man. Boleh tak boleh tak?!