About Me

My photo
They say I'm fourteen and I have got swag. Klang, Selangor is my place. And yes, this is ze third blog I guess. This is where I write abt my hilarious days and it's gonna bored but I don't give a damn. But please dnt ever judge me by reading this only k, xx
  

July 18, 2011

I was in my class, trying to smash my head for not revising History and all of sudden, out of nowhere, I heard sirens from ambulances and fire trucks all around me. And the reality world suddenly hit me. I was imagining how lucky I was to be right there, safe and sound while people on the other side of the world might be dying, screaming for help when I'm all here, complaining how fuck up my life is when actually it isn't, well only some part of it. I have been literally dying for this past few weeks because of le heartbreaks and problems everywhere. I have been wasting my nights crying to sleep when I could actually watch movie with my family or maybe study for finals. Now I have realized how wasted my life is since high school year started. Let's put away le insecure feeling, the sad and heartbroken feelings away and be happy like how I used to. Yes I know I can't be happy forever but hey, its been months since I was truly cheerful and strong enough to knock everything down. I have tons of plan on my head right now which is to direct a healthy lifestyle, way healthy then being such an emotional girl. Time to wake up from the syaitans and do my prayers. Time to stop saying 'ah, wait, kejap ah' or maybe even scream to my parents and start obeying them and respect them fully. Time to be there 24/7 for my friends thru up and down and be there whenever something stops them from being happy. And lastly, time to hit the books and study like how smart people do. Mhm what about boyfriends? Well let's put them aside for the moment. I have been hurting so much of people cause to be frankly speaking, I am not good enough to be anyone's. Yes trying asking my ex's how bad I was to them. Well I'm not saying that I won't have any boyfriends till I'm 18 or something. Well that's a total lie. Well there is, insyaAllah but for what I know, its not gonna be next month or not for this moment. But but but, can't promise to le world I would stop cursing, I would stop laughing like its le end of the world, can't promise I would change drastically about how I dress and start wearing hijab and all, can't promise I won't be online 24/7 cause I can't breathe a day without Tweeting, I should really get an award for being such a tweetwhore you know.. But wtv it is, Hi I'm Fatin and I am changing myself, in a good way :) Assalamualaikum, X