About Me

My photo
They say I'm fourteen and I have got swag. Klang, Selangor is my place. And yes, this is ze third blog I guess. This is where I write abt my hilarious days and it's gonna bored but I don't give a damn. But please dnt ever judge me by reading this only k, xx
  

August 14, 2011

It ends tonight.

I deactivate my Facebook, I am no longer tweeting for this few days, I am phoneless. Well, things I do to avoid from you, even seeing your name. Deeply hurt bruh, deeply hurt. Well as you said, 'sekejap je tu, nanti ramai lelaki pujuk kau.' You sure that's what I really need? My life isn't about boys only. Thank you so much for this, and EVERYTHING else too. Well I should really send a text saying how sorry I am and such but I ain't strong enough this time. Wait till the right time comes. Oh yes maybe people around me would be saying, 'you're still a kid, you're just 14, you don't know what heartbreak is, how does it feel' BULLSHIT. If I don't know how it feels, that's stupid cause I can feel the heart pain last night, I swear I did. I swear I cried macam tomorrow is the end of the world. What hurts the most? Knowing peole on the other side is fuckng happy and well, I'm here, blogging how bad it feels. How bad it kills me. But, I don't blame you at all for this. Everything ada hikmah la kan? Sigh okay bye! Assalamualaikum!

Enjoy your Ramadan lovely people :-)