About Me

My photo
They say I'm fourteen and I have got swag. Klang, Selangor is my place. And yes, this is ze third blog I guess. This is where I write abt my hilarious days and it's gonna bored but I don't give a damn. But please dnt ever judge me by reading this only k, xx
  

September 18, 2011

So Syawal pass by but it was not like what I expected, I don't really feel the raya vibe. But whatever la kan, as long as duit raya still masuk $_$ But overall, I enjoyed my August and September so far :-) Especially after joining for Malaysia Day Parade, my life was getting better. Except the part I am 12942104719421 darker right now.

So okay, lemme update you gaiz about the Malaysia Day Parade since I am pretty much missing it right now. So the practice starts on the second/third week of fasting month till last Wednesday. Can't deny it was extremely tiring. The first two weeks of practice was in school, third week was in Stadium Bukit Jalil and then the last week was in Dataran Merdeka. Imagine getting up at 2.30 just to be in school by 4? ;)

And oh yes, I have even met one of my 7 wonders in the world!!!! But he's a guy tho but whatever la kan. The way he talks, the way he smiles, and his face is similar like mine. No not similar. EXACTLY like mine. Nak letak gambar here, to much paparazzi so no.

Singing along to the songs in the bus, main hujan, mengadu to each other how hot the weather was, getting new friends from schools all over in selangor, berebut nak masuk tv during the real day, and so much more. I have enjoyed throughout the whole thing. And did I tell you we'll be getting kaching?! Yes, rm210 :B

So this will forever be in my heart. x