About Me

My photo
They say I'm fourteen and I have got swag. Klang, Selangor is my place. And yes, this is ze third blog I guess. This is where I write abt my hilarious days and it's gonna bored but I don't give a damn. But please dnt ever judge me by reading this only k, xx
  

January 14, 2012

Have you guys ever go through the unwanted feelings? No? Let me tell you about it. It sucks, alot. People ignore you, people treat you like you don't even exist and the worst part is, they start to talk less to you. And it even hurts more when the "people" is your friends. Sumpah wei sakit hati sangat sangat. No honey, I am not having my PMS, this is real. Another one thing which hurts, semakin ramai orang yang kerek dengan kita. If I am that bad to you, I apologise. I swear tak pernah ada niat to be rude & etc to you people. But please, I am a normal human being, I have feelings too. Siang malam terfikir, jahat sangat ke aku ni sampai kena layan mcmni. Kadang kadang jealous tengok orang yang disayangi oleh kawan kawan dia. Jealous tengok dia ramai kawan. I want to feel being loved.